Emily Valentina Double Review : Boob Expansion Premie Spell & Severe Side Effects

 Link Boob Expansion Premie Spell Severe Side Effects

 

Summary

 Boob Expansion Premie Spell

When I was on the subway earlier, I ran into the weirdest woman- she said she was a witch, and put a spell on me for bumping into her! A spell that slowly makes my breasts expand, making me and anyone I target unbelievably horny, more and more so every time I make them cum- interesting. Sounds more like a blessing than a curse- to me, at least! But she was probably just some random crazy woman. What's that, I look a bit different? It's clearly just your mind playing tricks after my strange little story- let's just enjoy our time off together after work... and see where things go.

 Severe Side Effects

 While working hard at editing clips, I've gotten a headache... my vibrator just isn't doing the trick, so it's time to try out this new brand of ibuprofen! But it appears to have some interesting side effects listed- swelling, inflation, erotic sensitivity? Interesting, perhaps I can use this to my benefit! My boys are SO WEAK for my huge tits- they'll lose their minds if I surprise them with even bigger ones! So I begin my experiment- after taking the ibuprofen, I take a few photos once every few hours, and do a jiggle test to compare the size difference. WOW, I must be a Z cup now! They're so sensitive I can just use my vibrator on them to cum instantly! I can't wait to surprise my viewers with my new boob inflation ability- they're going to be so helplessly horny and go totally crazy over my new additions!

Review

 Emily Valentina is a creator that really knows how to get under your skin. She has tons of one to one videos where she does all sorts of stuff from JOI to mindfuck content. She has some BE videos in her collection here are two that i checked out. 

The first issue to address is cost. These were not cheap. And that's a shame as she makes good videos in general and the price is extremely off putting. 

So the first video to review is Sever Side Effects. 

This one features multiple fake breasts sets. She takes some pills and then her breasts are larger. It's a simple set up but with her acting chops Emily does a great job. She hides the crumpling that one can find with some videos of fake breasts (mainly around the neck and waist) by wearing a onesie pajama set. The video is fine and playful. But sadly there is not process growth just a jump cut to the next size.

I was hoping for a bit more in that department as the rest of the video is fine and enjoyable. 

Scores

Story : 4 A decent story and portrayed well

Acting : 4 She does a very good job here and she seems to have fun with it too

SFX : 0 There is none

Process : 1 Just jump cuts to the larger sizes

Conclusion

It's ok. I was hoping for something better but at least she hides the limitations of the fake breasts to keep you engaged.

Final score : 3

Now the review for  Boob Expansion Premie Spell

With the plot in hand this should be a great video. But it lacks where it counts. 

The idea seems to be that her breasts get bigger the more she plays with her boyfriend and it makes her hornier by proxy. So this really should be fun. And in part it is, lots of cleavage on show and in the final at she shows off her breasts to us. 

But the issue here is the BE itself. Or in essence the lack of it. She rarely addresses it and as she squeezes her top or dips down for a good angle to see her cleavage I'm left unsure as to know when the BE has occurred. She does this video mainly in one shot so it's hard to know or even see when she's doing the BE. 

What is gradually noticeable is that her breasts do look bigger, but not by much. She can tease really well and that is something Emily can excel at, but she could have done better her with a few more edits and using loose and tight clothes to show growth better. 

Scores

Story : 5 I enjoyed the story. The curse angle is something I haven't seen too much recently.

Acting : 4 She does a very good job here and teases very well

SFX : 0 There is none

Process : 1.5 It's extremely subtle and had to notice most of the time

Conclusion

As a teasing breast worship video this is good. But as a BE video no. The premise is there for something fun and creative but it lacks that. The price too is also an issue and I really can't recommend it.

Final score :2.5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RoxanneMiller : Molly's Job: Chapter 1

LuluBlue_x : BREAST EXPANSION BIMBOFICATION TRANSFORMATION

Swell Reads Review